It is our great pleasure to invite you to iSCSi – International Conference on Industry Science and Computer Sciences Innovation 2022 edition.
The conference organizers cordially invite you to submit your scientific work to iSCSi – International Conference on Industry Sciences, Computers Sciences and Innovation – fostering productivity and sustainable growth to be held in Gaia, Portugal, next March 9 -11
Along 3 days, the iSCSi 22 will debate critical impact factors within the binomial of Industry Sciences and Computer Sciences Innovation, how they come together in terms of methods, tools, and technologies to enable significant scientific results, collecting and providing empirical knowledge from scientists and researchers from all over the 5 continents. Here we will have the opportunity to share your knowledge, experiences and bring disruptive ideas, and the latest developments in the largely multidisciplinary field embraced by the Industry Sciences and Computer.
iSCSi intends to bring together leading international experts on production systems technologies, logistics, and cutting-edge information systems and technologies, from academia and industry to discuss groundbreaking issues and trends in computer technologies that enable manufacturing, supply chain management, Industry 4.0, and sustainable growth and advances in computer sciences that support the industry sector.
iSCSi aims to attract original and relevant contributions to the emergent panorama of modern societies that fully embrace scientific methods to overcome technological challenges within Industry Sciences Innovation and Computer Sciences Innovation.
Tracks & Topics
iSCSi topics are organized in vertical and horizontal tracks within the computer technologies that advance support industry all over the world:
- Additive Manufacturing
- Augmented Reality
- Autonomous Robots
- Cyber-Physical Production Systems
- Cyber-Security and Data Protection
- Digital Twin-Driven Smart Manufacturing
- Flexible and Agile Manufacturing Systems
- From Industry 4.0 to Industry 5.0
- Smart Manufacturing Systems, Smart Factories
- Virtual Reality
- Collaborative Approaches
- Industrial Manufacturing Design
- Process Engineering
- Quality Assurance and Processes
- Security Models and Processes
- Intelligent Logistics
- Network Integration and Management
- Smart Supply Chain Management
- Industrial Simulation Techniques and Tools
- Analytics and Data Mining
- Decision Support Systems
- Optimization Models and Applications
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Human-machine interaction
- Intelligent Logistics
- Intelligent Supply Chain Management
- Advances in Mobile Technologies
- Advances in Web Technologies
- Big Data
- Cloud, Parallel, Distributed, and High-Performance Computing
- Digital Networks
- Edge Computing & 4/5G Systems
- Multimedia, Computer Vision, and Image Processing
- Semantics and Future Internet
- Social and Mobile Computing
- Systems and Software Security
- Agile Systems
- Development and Maintenance
- Model-driven development
- Requirement specification and analysis
- Reverse engineering and refactoring
- Safety-critical and fault-tolerant architectures
- Secure and Resilient Operating Systems
- Security and Privacy of Systems
- Software Architecture
- Systems and Software Security
- Systems Interoperability and Integration
- Verification and validation
- Carbon Neutrality
- Circular Economy
- Green Manufacturing and Transportation
- Lean Manufacturing
- Business Models
- Ethics and Legal Issues
- Human and Social Factors in Industry
- Open Innovation in Manufacturing
- Organizational Communication
- Organizational Development
- The Connected Factory
- Virtual Teams
- Engineering Education 4.0.
- Professional skills for Industry 4.0
- Training in Industry 4.0 Technologies and Tools
- Job design perspective in Industry 4.0
- Gender in Industry Professions
- The Industry 4.0 Operator
- Human Factors, Risks, Ergonomics and Safety
- Human Capital
- New Jobs
All papers accepted as full or short papers will be in the conference proceedings will be indexed by Elsevier Procedia Scopus and Clarivate Conference Proceedings Citation Index – Web of Science (former ISI Thomson)) and will be available on Sciverse ScienceDirect, in OpenAccess so that your research is easily set available for citation.
Authors of selected papers will be invited to extend their papers for publication in international journals and in edited books.
- Advance Research on Information Systems Security – ARIS (Open Access Journal);
- Computers Journal – ESCI (MDPI);
- Decision Support Systems (Elsevier);
- Industrial Marketing Management(Elsevier);
- Information & Management; Information and Software Technology (Elsevier);
- International Journal of Information Technologies and Systems Approach – ESCI (IGI Global)
- International Journal of Research in Marketing (Elsevier);
- Journal of Computer Information System (Elsevier);
- Information System (Elsevier);
- International Journal of Web Portals (IGI Global);
- Computer Systems Science and Engineering (Elsevier);
- Industrial Management & Data Systems (Elsevier);
- International Journal of Systems Science (Elsevier);
- Computational Statistics & Data Analysis (Elsevier);
- Journal of Innovation & Knowledge (Elsevier);
- Local Government Studies (Elsevier);
- International Journal of Marketing, Communication and New Media;
- Management in Review (Open Access Journal);
- Tourism and Hospitality Management;
- Handbook of Research on Cyber Crime and Information Privacy – Volume 3.
Submissions will be reviewed on a triple-blind review basis. Only original contributions will be accepted.
More information about publications is available here.
Researchers and practitioners are invited to submit their manuscripts electronically at the iSCSi OpenConf Webpage until January 31, 2022. Submitted papers will be reviewed on a double-blind review basis, and authors will be notified of the review process results by January 28, 2022. The camera-ready version must be submitted by February 11, 2022. Authors of accepted papers can receive recommendations to revise their manuscript according to the reviewers’ comments and should submit the revised version by March 1, 2022.
Original manuscripts written in English and fully respecting the guidelines must be submitted electronically at the submission webpage. More information about the publisher will be available soon.
Deadline for paper submission: January 31, 2022
Notification of acceptance / rejection: January 28, 2022
Revised Version / Camera Ready: February 11, 2022
Conference: March 9, 10, and 11, 2022
The conference will be held physically in Gaia/Porto in the Polytechnic Institute of Management and Technology modern facilities with internal and direct access to Hotel HolidayInn Gaia/Porto, and virtually using synchronous videoconferencing system Zoom.
Ready to Submit your Work?
Please use this link to access the platform.
The iSCSi Org. Committee