In iSCSi – Industry Sciences and Computer Sciences Innovation several pertinent subjects will be addressed comprehensively from the technological, organizational, and social perspectives, aiming at presenting, discussing, and disseminating current developments, case studies, new integrated approaches, and practical solutions and applications.
The conference is targeted to an academic audience (teachers, researchers, and Master and Doctoral students), IT professionals, industry engineers, business and solution managers.
Overall objectives of iSCSi
- To analyze and discuss the importance of Industry Sciences and the Computer Sciences Innovation themes and the emerging technological developments, tools, systems, and assets;
- To introduce the state-of-the-art solutions and supported features;
- To present and discuss practical solutions;
- To discuss the open-source movement: opportunities, trends, risks, advantages, and disadvantages;
- To discuss integrated solutions;
- To introduce and discuss the challenges or difficulties associated with the social, organizational, and technological perspectives;
- To discuss organizational and social implications;
- To discuss motivations, problems, and critical success factors on the adoption of Industry Sciences and the Computer Sciences Innovation tools, systems, and assets;
- To discuss management issues and challenges;
- To discuss the future trends of Industry Sciences and Computer Sciences Innovation;
The iSCSi Oganising Committee welcomes any proposal for WorkShops with dedicated tracks. Please reach our secretariat by email with your WorkShop (theme, track, and Scientific Committee).
The iSCSi Org. Committee