Full and Short papers will be triple-blind reviewed by the SC/PC and if accepted into the iSCSi – International Conference on Industry Sciences and Computer Sciences Innovation, will be in included in the conference proceedings, and published by Elsevier as a Procedia Computer Science Series Volume in Open Access volume.
Industry Papers and Poster Papers will be double-blind reviewed by the SC/PC and if accepted and presented, they will be published in a specific OpenAccess Industry Procedings volume with ISBN.
Contributions will be indexed by Elsevier Procedia Scopus and Clarivate Conference Proceedings Citation Index – Web of Science (former ISI Thomson) and will be available on Sciverse ScienceDirect.
Authors of a selection of papers will be invited to enhance their manuscripts for possible inclusion in a book of chapters or in a journal.
Ready to submit your work? Please use this link
- Advance Research on Information Systems Security – ARIS (Open Access Journal);
- Computers Journal – ESCI (MDPI);
- Decision Support Systems (Elsevier);
- Industrial Marketing Management(Elsevier);
- Information & Management; Information and Software Technology (Elsevier);
- International Journal of Research in Marketing (Elsevier);
- Journal of Computer Information System (Elsevier);
- Information System (Elsevier);
- International Journal of Web Portals (IGI Global);
- Computer Systems Science and Engineering (Elsevier);
- Industrial Management & Data Systems (Elsevier);
- International Journal of Systems Science (Elsevier);
- Computational Statistics & Data Analysis (Elsevier);
- Journal of Innovation & Knowledge (Elsevier);
- Local Government Studies (Elsevier);
- International Journal of Marketing, Communication and New Media;
- Management in Review (Open Access Journal);
- Tourism and Hospitality Management.
- Handbook of Research on Cyber Crime and Information Privacy
The iSCSi Org. Committee