Prof. Artur Filipe dos Santos, ISLA – Polytechnic Institute of Management and Technology and Lusófona University of Porto, Universidade de Vigo researcher, CEO of USC-Senior Contemporary University of Porto.
I CODTHT – Communication and Digital Technology in Cultural Heritage and Tourism Workshop will be held in conjunction with the iSCSI – International Conference on Industry Sciences & Computer Sciences Innovation.
March 9-11, 2022, Vila Nova de Gaia, Porto, Portugal
Papers accepted by the workshop will be published in Elsevier as a Procedia Computer Science series volume (which series are indexed by Scopus and Clarivate Conference Proceedings Citation Index – Web of Science (former ISI Thomson) and will be available on Sciverse ScienceDirect.
Workshop Topics and Areas of Interest
- Reality of the web dissemination of cultural, natural and intangible heritage, wine tourism, health tourism in Portugal, Europe and the world.
- History of online tourist promotion
- Companies in the promotion of heritage tourism on digital platforms
- The role of local public organizations in promoting cultural, natural and immaterial heritage, wine tourism, health tourism on the web.
- States and the promotion of tourism, cultural, natural and immaterial heritage.
- International organizations and the digital dissemination of the tourist industries.
- The ability of event organizers to digitally disseminate tourism products
- Promotion of history and cultural heritage in social media as a form of privileged contact with new generations.
- Sources of web information for research and training in cultural heritage and tourist industries.
- The contribution of virtual visits to the dissemination of museums in the COVID-19 period.
- APP’s for tourism and hotel promotion.
- The importance of travel blogs in choosing tourist products.
- Contribution of the influencers to the tourism industry.
- Agencies, hotels and aviation companies at the forefront of digital dissemination of tourist destinations.
- Online media, tourism and heritage.
- Art and heritage, contribution of web design, web photography and video platforms in tourism promotion.
Workshop Scientific Committee
- Ana Branca Carvalho, Polytechnic Institute of Viseu, Portugal
- Ana Visiers Elizaicin, University Villanueva, Spain
- Aurora García González, University of Vigo, Spain
- Dolores del Mar Sanchéz – National University of Distance Education, Spain
- Elisete Martins, ISLA – Polytechnic Institute of Management and Technology, Portugal
- Fernando Ramos Fernández, University of Vigo, Spain
- Jorge Cáceres, Ibero-American University Center, Brazil
- Marta Loureiro dos Santos, ISLA – Polytechnic Institute of Management and Technology, Portugal
- Mercedes Román Portas, University of Vigo, Spain
- Maria José Araújo, ISLA – Polytechnic Institute of Management and Technology, Portugal
- Tatiana Antipova, Institute of Certified Specialists, Russia
- Tatiana Litvinova, Voronezh State University, Russia
- Vicente Badenas y Pla, University of Vigo
Workshop Important Dates
Deadline for paper submission: January 31, 2022
Notification of acceptance / rejection: January 28, 2022
Revised Version / Camera Ready: February 11, 2022
Conference: March 9, 10, and 11, 2022
Please use the following link to submit your paper:
Manuscripts must be written in English. Each manuscript should not exceed the maximum number of pages predefined for each submission type, considering the format available: