ISCSI will bring together participants from academia and industry in a forum for exchanging news and research results on theory and applications of industry sciences and computer sciences innovations and applications on industry.
Geared toward facilitating collaborations between industrial and academic members, the conference features sessions to discuss original, high-impact academic contributions, along with sessions to discuss practical problems, challenges, and solutions related to the conference theme.
The goal of the Special Track on Industry Applications is to bring together the engineering and industrial management and computer sciences practitioners’ community and the academic community for exchanging ideas on industrial problems. The special track aims not only to bring scientific results and innovations to practice but also aims to identify scientific challenges by analyzing the limitations of current results to tackle real-world problems.
The special track organizers invite manuscripts reporting practical experiences, real-world applications and results, emerging challenges, and lessons learned, on topics of interest that are similar to those in the general conference call for papers. Submissions are accepted as full papers or extended abstracts and can take one of the following formats:
- Problem statement papers, that describe a significant challenge that has been encountered in industry and has not been satisfactorily solved.
- Vision papers, that propose a solution and a research or innovation roadmap for addressing a significant challenge experienced in the industry.
- Innovative industrial advancements, that report on the innovative application of a concept, method, or framework in industrial context, including the lessons learned.
All accepted papers will be presented at the conference and included in the Special Track on Industry Applications Proceedings, to be published under the format of an eBook with ISSN.
Papers submitted to this track will be evaluated using the following criteria:
- Relevance of the contents to industrial track audience and to the topics of interest of the conference
- Improvement on the state-of-the-practice
- Clarity of the descriptions of the application problem, techniques used, and results
- Applicability to real-world problems and generality of results
- Overall quality of the manuscript
iSCSi special track on Industry Applications considers full paper and extended abstract submissions.
- Extended abstracts must strictly follow the template provided and should present an word count of between750 and 1.000 words.
- Full papers must strictly follow the template provided and not exceed 6 pages.
Paper submission deadline: 2022-02-14
Notification of results: 2022-02-28
Final submission: 2022-03-02
Please use the following link to submit your paper:
Submit workshop paper
Manuscripts must be written in English. Each manuscript should not exceed the maximum number of pages predefined for each submission type, considering the format available:
Paper templates and guidelines.