Cyberknife – Workshop of InfoSec and Data Leakage Protection and Prevention
Workshop to be held in conjunction with iSCSI – International Conference on Industry Sciences & Computer Sciences Innovation.
Nuno Mateus-Coelho is a Professor and book author of Information Security, Systems Intrusion, Security in Cloud Systems, and Data Privacy at Lusófona University, Portugal.
He holds a Doctor of Science Summa Cum Laude in Information and Cyber Security and is Editor-in-Chief of ARIS-Journal, General Co-Chair of iSCSi-Conference, Lab Manager of Capgemini’s 5G LAB, CEO & Founder of Privacy Company NRMC.PT.
In the past years, he became a TED Speaker, Web Summit, CNN Portugal, and IEEE Speaker, providing keynotes worldwide on the theme of (in)security of information systems, and published and edited several books, articles, and chapters in international journals and conferences.
The Cyberknife – Workshop of InfoSec, Data Leakage Protection & Prevention, will be held in conjunction with the iSCSI – International Conference on Industry Sciences & Computer Sciences Innovation.
Papers accepted by the workshop will be published and indexed by Scopus and Clarivate Conference Proceedings Citation Index – Web of Science (former ISI Thomson) and will be available on Sciverse ScienceDirect.
Moreover, the extended versions of all accepted papers will be invited to enhance their manuscripts for inclusion in a book of chapters or in journals:
With the constant rise of products and services available through the web, the fact that these operate with sensible user information and data, harmful entities, and subjects are increasingly active in the virtual world. With improving defensive methods, cybercriminals recur to extremely sophisticated methods to perform their malicious activities. While protecting users’ privacy, many technologies found in current malware and network attacks have been abused to allow criminals to carry out their undertakings unobserved. This poses many new challenges for digital forensics analysts, academics, law enforcement agencies (LEAs), and security professionals.
The aim of the Cyberknife – Workshop of InfoSec, Data Leakage Protection & Prevention is to bring together researchers, practitioners, tech companies, law enforcement agencies/representatives, and security professionals in the area of information security forensics and data privacy. This workshop aims to present a complete picture of novel research regarding information security, data leakage protection, and prevention challenges and how criminals undertake their actions.
Workshop Topics and Areas of Interest
- Artificial Intelligence in Cybersecurity
- Big data and cybersecurity
- Business Continuity and disaster recovery
- Child Safety in the cyberspace
- Cloud Security
- Critical infrastructure security
- Cyber forensics
- Cyber insurance
- Cyber warfare
- Cybersecurity and cyber resilience
- Digital currency, blockchains, and cybercrime
- Digital Privacy
- Embedded systems security
- Healthcare information security
- Information security governance
- Internet of Things security
- Law, investigation, internet jurisdiction, and ethics
- Network security
- Security management
- Software development security
- Surveillance, interception, blocking, and sovereignty
Workshop Scientific Committee
- Alexander Ryjov, Lomonosov Moscow State University, Russia
- Ana Kovacevic, University of Belgrade, Serbia
- Anirban Sengupta, Jadavpur University, India
- António Vieira de Castro, Polytechnic Institute of Porto, Portugal
- Avelina Alonso de Escamilla, Fundacion Universitaria San Pablo Ceu, Spain
- Benjamim Fonseca, University of Trás-os-Montes e Alto Douro, Portugal
- Carlos Sousa Telles, Federal Center of Edu. Tech. Celso Suckow of Fonseca, Brasil
- Georgios V. Lioudakis, ICT Abovo, Grece
- Maria Manuela Cruz-Cunha, Polytechnic Institute of Cávado and Ave, Portugal
- Maria Ståhl, European Central Bank, Belgium
- Mishall Al-Zubaidie, University of Southern Queensland, Australia
- Nehinbe Joshua Ojo, Federal University OYE-Ekiti, Nigeria
- Nuno Mateus-Coelho, ISLA – Polytechnic Institute of Management and Technology, Portugal
- Ramanpreet Kaur, Jožef Stefan Institute, Slovenia
- Renato Jose Sassi, University 9 of July, Brazil
- Secundino Lopes, Polytechnic Institute of Portalegre, Portugal
- Subrata Sinha, Dibrugarh University, India
- Slawomir Grzonkowski, Symantec, UK
- Teresa Sofia Castro, University Nova of Lisbon, Portugal
- Teresa Guarda, State University Saint Helens, Ecuador
- Hartini Saripan, Universiti Teknologi Mara, Malaysia
- P. A. Vijaya, BNM Institute of Technology, India
- Anabelén Casares Marcos, University of Leon, Spain
Workshop Important Dates
- New Deadline for paper submission: August 30, 2023
- New Notification of acceptance/rejection: September 10, 2023
- New Revised Version / Camera Ready: September 15, 2023
- Conference: October 4, 5, and 6, 2023
Please use the following link to submit your paper:
Submit workshop paper
Manuscripts must be written in English. Each manuscript should not exceed the maximum number of pages predefined for each submission type, considering the format available:
Paper templates and guidelines.